søndag 15. november 2009

R.I.P - Tails

Earlier today, one of my mums cats were put to death. He was the cutest thing you'd ever see. He was always so cuddly. Just before the weekend, he hurt himself somehow. We really don't know how or where. The vet couldn't find anything on the x-rays, nothing. Still, he would scream out in pain, when you touched him on his lower back. He couldn't empty his bladder nor was he able to take a dump. It was so painful to watch him during this weekend. Today it was decided that it was best for him to move on. It's so sad, he could always cheer me up when I visited my mum - the thought of him gone, forever really brings me down. But it was nothing we could do for him - he was in so much pain, and we couldn't do nothing to ease the pain. Now, all we've got are memories - and his twin brother. The memories of the joy he brought, still lives on. I hope his brother won't miss him too much - I know I will.

1 kommentar: